Ooralea Dental care is proudly involved in many community activities. It’s our honour and pleasure to be an active part and give back to the community.
Following are the events in which we participated:
- Special Children’s Christmas Party 2016 (Bronze Sponsor)
- Mackay Marina Fun Run 2016
- International Teal Ribbon Day for Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month 2014
- Purple Day for national Epilepsy Awareness month 2014
- National Pyjama Day for Disadvantaged Kids in Foster Care 2014
- World Hepatitis Day – World Hepatitis Day in Australia is conducted under the umbrella of the Love your Liver campaign. This five year campaign focuses on raising awareness of viral hepatitis within the context of liver health. The aim of the campaign is to improve knowledge of liver health and viral hepatitis within the general community and create more positive attitudes toward those living with viral hepatitis.
- Jeans for Genes Day Jeans for Genes Day is a national day when people wear their jeans to raise much-needed funds for research into birth defects and diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, and a range of genetic disorders.
- Missing Persons Week 2014
- Daffodil Day 2013
- Relay for Life 2014
- Pink Ribbon Day 2014
- Special Children’s Christmas Party 2013 (Bronze Sponsor)